1. Dragonball: Evolution
Yup, here it is folks! The godfather of all action anime is coming to our big theatrical scenes very, very soon. No matter if you were born the year Akira Toriyama first drew the manga or even in the 2000s, EVERY manga fans out there must know about this fabulous manga by now (if not then I suggest that you just moved to a cave!)The release date is on April 3 so watch out for it okay!
2. Blood+ The Last Vampire
One of my all time favorites, I have been anticipating about this one ever since I've heard about it sometime early 2008. The anime is brilliantly done and the story is both dark & eye-catching so I have high hopes for this one. Can't wait to see Saya coming to life here! It will be out sometime May 29 (in Japan).
3. Tekken

Okay sure, so this is not exactly based on an anime (but rather a game) but a girl can't help drooling over Jin Kazama (who's being played by the cutest & sexiest guy ever Jon Foo) right? eventhough this movie has been on the quiet side of things now, it was supposingly scheduled to be released sometime in the fall. The movie also stars Holly Marie Combs (aka. Piper Halliwell of Charmed).
4. Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li
Being a devoted fan of Kristin Kreuk, I'm very excited to see her doing some butt kicking in this new adaptation of the legendary game (yes, another game). The trailer looks promising so fingers crossed that it will be as good as I expected. Watch for it on Feb 27 (on the states).
5. Crows Zero II
Here's the deal. I never heard of the manga before (although I do know of Hiroshi Takahashi other work, Worst). And never knew that there's actually a first film. But the moment I heard that Shun Oguri is in it, I practically fallen out of my chair trying to find out more about it. Oguri-kun in another badboy image? Well, let's just say that the thought of that is already sending my mind into a frenzy of imagination. And it looks mightily exciting, judging from the trailer. Will be out sometime April 11 (in Japan).
Labels: live action
Post a Comment