Friday, December 5, 2008
My Top 10 Favorite It Girls
And since we're still on the subject of celebrity offsprings, let us now take a look at a new batch of 'celebutantes' that are famous simply because the world knows who their parents are (although some of them has exhibit talents in the showbiz field). They are on a rise due to their impeccable fashion sense & has been hailed as 'it girls' in numerous magazines. And no, there will be no last names that's synonym to any type of building in this list.


1. ZOE KRAVITZ
Family Connection: Rocker Lenny Kravitz & former The Cosby Show actress Lisa Bonet
Why I like her: I mean come on people! She's gorgeous. Plus, I like it that she's not pushing it and is pretty laid back when it comes to fashion.


2. LILY COLLINS
Family Connection: Crooner Phil Collins
Why I like her: I think she's really cute & adorable when she first interviewed Elton John (I think). Another plus point = Her awesome smile!


3. DAISY LOWE
Family Connection: Rocker Gavin Rossdale & model Pearl Lowe
Why I like her: Current 'it girl' of the party circuit. And I like that she has this daring attitude in her wardrobe. Okay, so they say that she's a party-animal but hey, at least she's doing it with style.


4. ELETTRA WIEDEMANN
Family Connection: Actress Isabella Rossellini
Why I like her: Her mom still looked gorgeous and so does she. Need proof? How does a new Lancome ad campaign sounds to you?


5. EVA AMURRI
Family Connection: Actress Susan Sarandon
Why I like her: She's trying to break into the 'industry' right now & just for that effort, I give her this spot. Also, it does help that she's really talented & attractive.


6. RILEY KEOUGH
Family Connection: Lisa Marie Presley (of course granddaughter of legendary Elvis)
Why I like her: This girl grows on me. I initially think that there's nothing special about her but seeing her pictures recently changes my mind. Now if only she ditches that awfully looking, fame parasite Ryan Cabrera...


7. RUMER WILLIS
Family Connection: Actor couple Bruce Willis & Demi Moore (and stepdad Ashton Kutcher)
Why I like her: For her sense of humor & self-confidence. Sure, she might not be as beautiful as her mom (but still attractive in my eyes) but she took it well & actually make it work to her advantage. Kudos!


8. LIZZIE JAGGER
Family Connection: Playboy rocker Mick Jagger & supermodel Jerry Hall
Why I like her: She's unique. Not just her looks but her fashion sense as well. She always seemed to be looking fabulous without even trying. Tips from big sis Bianca & mummy dearest maybe? But I doubt that it came from Mick though.


9. ANNABELLE DEXTER JONES
Family Connection: The Ronsons clan, most noted right now being Sam Ronson (yes, 'very close friend' of Lindsay Lohan), Mark Ronson (who's dating Daisy Lowe right now) & Charlotte Ronson (of C.Ronson apparel)
Why I like her: Okay, so she may be a bit low-key compared to her other siblings but she's currently the most interesting one to look at. Hell, I personally think that she's the prettiest of the bunch.


10. JULIA RESTOIN-ROITFELD
Family Connection: French Vogue editor and non-Anna Wintour, Carine Roitfeld
Why I like her: She seems more approachable than say... her American counterpart (hey, even the mother is less intimidating than her American counterpart). And her fashion sense is great!

Labels:

posted by Aly at 4:31 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home