Friday, November 21, 2008
My Fave Models Of All Time
We've seen them everywhere and we can't help to be fascinated by them (well, at least I am). I always wonder, do they ever get zits on that perfect face? Or do they ever had PMS (cuz they looked perfectly fine ALL THE TIME to me). So after years seeing them in numerous magazines, commercials & catwalks parading around like nobody's business, I've come up with my own Favorite Models Of All Time list.

Check it out and see whether you agree with me...


Favorite High Fashion - Jessica Stam
Favorite Edgy & Cool - Agyness Deyn (God, she's just so cool looking)
Favorite Cute & Adorable - Trish Goff
Favorite SI Chick - Jarah Mariano (H.O.T!)
Favorite VS Chick - Miranda Kerr (cute dimples)
Favorite Latin American - Liliana Dominguez (brings back the good old days)
Favorite Black - Liya Kebede (take that Tyra! And I'm not that into Chanel Iman either)
Favorite European - Filippa Hamilton
Favorite Eurasian - Aline Nakashima (okay, so she's Brazilian but still...)
Favorite Asian - Hyoni Kang (star in the making)
Favorite Persian - Yasmeen Ghauri (still the best)
Favorite American - Carolyn Murphy
Favorite Brit - Stella Tennant
Favorite Brazilian - Alessandra Ambrosio (looks gorgeous no matter what)
Favorite Catwalker - Gemma Ward
Favorite Headline Grabber - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (still looking gorgeous despite that nasty drug news)
Favorite Celebrity-Turn-Model - Mylene Jampanoi (Google her people!)
Favorite Legend - Christy Turlington (still the queen of the pack)
Favorite Longevity - Shalom Harlow (move over Kate Moss & Naomi Campbell)
Favorite Up and Comer - Gabriella Calthorpe (yes, I'm bias here)
Favorite Bombshell - Bridget Hall
Favorite Reality TV - Lucia Dvorska (of A Model's Life with Petra Nemcova fame)
Favorite Of-The-Moment - Doutzen Kroes (and I'm still having trouble pronouncing that name
Favorite Superstar - Kate Moss (well, you can't really leave her out can you?)
Favorite Model Of All Time - Heidi Klum (for the whole package)

* Those that I've marked had their pictures on the upper side of this post.

Labels:

posted by Aly at 6:28 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home