
ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND (ZETTAI KARESHI)
Produced by: Fuji TV
Main Cast Members: Mocomichi Hayami, Hiro Mizushima, Saki Aibu etc
The Story:
Riiko Izawa is an office lady in search of a boyfriend, and she ends up in possession of a "robot" known as Night Tenjo, who is programmed to be the perfect boyfriend. However, this creates a love triangle with a distinguished young man at her company who also has feelings for her
My Thoughts:
It's official, I'm currently in LOVE with Night Tenjo! But being a big fan of the original manga, I was a bit dissapointed that they altered most of the storyline, although still based on the manga series. Only the main plot is still intact. But casting that aside, the series is highly enjoyable & entertaining. Not an episode goes by without you laughing or crying along with the main characters. Or maybe I'm just being overly emotional (the 'time of the month' is just around the corner). And the eye-candies in the drama is just overwhelming. I'm giving huge props to the casting people. Mocomichi Hayami is perfect with that tall, dark & gorgeous type of guys that seems to be non-existence in the Japanese entertainment industry while Hiro Mizushima is just as handsome & charming as the playboy boss. And yes ladies, the eye-candy is showing off his chest like nobody's business! I just wish they altered the ending as well though cuz I wholeheartedly praying for a happier ending. And why the hell is Riko moving on that quickly? The ending on the manga was better though. Sob! Sob!
My Ratings: * * * * 1/2
Labels: live action
Post a Comment