


Cycle 1
Elyse Sewell – should have stayed on at least as the 1st runner up
Adrianne Curry – both her photos & attitudes are great
Shannon Stewart – the sexy virgin (now if she just ditched Robin…)



Cycle 2
Mercedes Yvette – sweetest girl in ANTM history (and has taken good pictures as well)
April Wilkner – why complain about her being too analytical when she actually took fierce photos?
Sara Racey-Tabrizi – sexy and cool, really like the bedroom eyes
* Worth mentioning – Shandi Sullivan



Cycle 3
Nicole Borud – she may be more commercial looking but I still love her red hair
Norelle Van Herk – whenever I see her, I really think Japanese dolls for some reason
Amanda Swafford – beautiful eyes (but just gotta stop whining about her baby)
* Worth mentioning – Toccara Jones



Cycle 4
Kahlen Rondot – looooovee her portfolio
Naima Mora – the only ANTM winner I actually approve
Brita Petersons – realy pretty (but it’s a shame that she left too soon)
* Worth mentioning – Christina Murphy



Cycle 5
Nik Pace – she somehow lost my interest almost at the end of the cycle but still looked fabulous
Kyle Kavanagh – beautiful girl & great personality
Kim Stolz – the most photogenic lesbian around!



Cycle 6
Mollie Sue Steenis-Gondi – a true model in the making (and so what if she’s married?)
Joanie Dodds – I prefer her to win the cycle instead of Danielle
Leslie Mancia – maybe lacking the looks for high fashion but I still love her energy
* Worth mentioning – Kari Schmidt



Cycle 7
AJ Stewart – rock it girl!
Michelle Babin – more effortless & photogenic in her photos
Anchal Joseph – big boobs rock!



Cycle 8
Note: Now apart from Natasha, I don’t actually like any of the other girls. None! But I view their pictures again and have decided that Jaslene & Brittany deserves to be noted solely for their portfolios. Definitely the worst cycle in my (personal) opinion.
Natasha Galkina – she should have won but I kinda understand that she might not transcends into the big scenes of fashion
Jaslene Gonzalez – her sometimes over the top ‘cha cha’ attics put me off
Brittany Hatch – the most annoying & whiny girl in ANTM history (remember the 'little' break down?)



Cycle 9
Heather Kuzmich – so what if she was quiet & kept to herself? She’s fierce!
Chantal Jones – a bit stereotypical looking but I like her photos
Lisa Jackson – pretty to look at & that pair of (long, long) legs
* Worth mentioning – Janet Mills



Cycle 10
Anya Kop – still reeling to the fact that she ddn’t win
Katarzyna Dolinska – a pretty face (eventhough it sometimes doesn’t translate well in the pictures)
Aimee Wright – her last photo shoot is just fabulous



Cycle 11
Analeigh Tipton – The only girl that I really dig from the start
Marjorie Conrad – sweet! That’s all there is to it!
Elina Ivanova – hell, she would probably win the whole thing!
* Worth mentioning – Samantha Potter
Post a Comment